To set up giving to “After The Storm” once you login, click “Your Giving”, then “Schedule Giving”, and in the drop down selection under give to select “After the Storm.” Then set your recurrence date and the amount. For help at any time contact Austin Newton at email@example.com or call the church office
Welcome to Calvary’s Online Giving Service. Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Calvary. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution.
1. Create a user id and password.
2. Provide contact and bank or credit card information.
3. Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and the church.
- First Fruits – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity – You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security – Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- No Distractions – Instead of needing to worry about writing your contribution check during the service, you can be fully engaged with the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping Calvary – Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.